Senior Living on the Riverfront!
The Riverton Tower Senior Center is an apartment home community located on the East bank of the St. Johns River in Jacksonville Florida. Centrally located between Downtown and the St.Johns Town Center Mall, close to banking and shopping. The Riverton Tower Senior Center operates housing intended for persons 62 years of age and above.
- You must be 62 years of age or above to apply.
- You will not have an electric bill, water bill or refuse bill. It is all included in your low monthly payment.
- Private Balconies, a charming view, a short walk away from stores and banks; all this and more are yours at The Riverton Tower Senior Center.
- Large Pool and Patio Deck. Pool, patio and landscaped grounds are provided. Relaxation of our residents and guests was our priority when creating this facility.
- Poolside Snack Room is available 24 hours/day to all residents and guests of The Riverton Tower Senior Center.
- An exercise room with a recumbent bike, as well as a TV with CD, DVD, and Blue Ray disk player to play exercise videos.
- On site Laundry facility.
- Many computers are available to login and check your messages and do all those internet things you have been putting off. Computer locations include the Library and the Lab as well as the exercise room.
- Dock and Boathouse, stretching 360 feet into the St Johns River, limited docking and storage facilities are available for covered and non-covered storage, for boats of employees and residents at rates less than commercial facilities. Water and electric connections are available.
- A number of Temporary Lodging Units are prepared to receive referral requests from non-profit organizations, doctors, hospitals, social workers, or other entities working with clients of any age in emergency situations.